Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in a Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in Submissions.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All authors published in the IJHS will retain copyright of their article.
- Authors grant the IJHS the right of first publication of their submitted articles.
- All articles published in the IJHS are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share articles if original authors and journal of initial publication are acknowledged.
- The IJHS is published online and in print, therefore the journal is not responsible for any unauthorized misuse of published content in either electronic or print form
- The IJHS retains the serial distribution rights to all contents
- It is the responsibility of the authors and not the IJHS to ensure proper permissions for all cited work have been obtained
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.