Main Article Content
Dr. Shawn Aaron is a professor of medicine, senior scientist, principal investigator at the University of Ottawa, and the Chief of the Division of Respirology at The Ottawa General Hospital. He is also the Director of the Canadian Respiratory Research Network, a Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Emerging Research Network. Dr. Aaron’s clinical and research interests include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and cystic fibrosis (CF). We had the pleasure to speak with Dr. Aaron about his clinical and research experiences. He shared information about his medical, academic, and leadership roles. Finally, he also provided some advice for medical trainees in their path towards practicing medicine.
- Authors publishing in the UOJM retain copyright of their articles, including all the drafts and the final published version in the journal.
- While UOJM does not retain any rights to the articles submitted, by agreeing to publish in UOJM, authors are granting the journal right of first publication and distribution rights of their articles.
- Authors are free to submit their works to other publications, including journals, institutional repositories or books, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in UOJM.
- Copies of UOJM are distributed both in print and online, and all materials will be publicly available online. The journal holds no legal responsibility as to how these materials will be used by the public.
- Please ensure that all authors, co-authors and investigators have read and agree to these terms.
- Works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.