Main Article Content
An interveiw with Dr. Dave Riddell, a staff anesthesiologist at the Cornwall Hospital. We discuss the challenges and benefits/rewards associated with practicing anesthesia in the community. With such a quickly evolving field, Dr. Riddell shares stratagies, motivations and avice for maintaing an up to date practice to ensure patient safety and wellbeing.
- Authors publishing in the UOJM retain copyright of their articles, including all the drafts and the final published version in the journal.
- While UOJM does not retain any rights to the articles submitted, by agreeing to publish in UOJM, authors are granting the journal right of first publication and distribution rights of their articles.
- Authors are free to submit their works to other publications, including journals, institutional repositories or books, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in UOJM.
- Copies of UOJM are distributed both in print and online, and all materials will be publicly available online. The journal holds no legal responsibility as to how these materials will be used by the public.
- Please ensure that all authors, co-authors and investigators have read and agree to these terms.
- Works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.