Main Article Content
“Our family wishes to make our humanitarian contribution in order to assist in the fight of this COVID-19 pandemic. We want to be a part of the University of Ottawa team. Together we can support each other. The following are the details of what we wish to contribute: 980kg of clear plastic film of 0.11mm thickness. This transparent polyester film is usually used on flatbed printers to make signs and other projects but can be used in the making of face shields. Please, do not hesitate to contact us should you be interested. Our preference is to help our local community and thus we are committed to donating all supplies to your group.” - A donor to our University of Ottawa Medical Students Group for Sourcing PPE and Medical Supplies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors publishing in the UOJM retain copyright of their articles, including all the drafts and the final published version in the journal.
- While UOJM does not retain any rights to the articles submitted, by agreeing to publish in UOJM, authors are granting the journal right of first publication and distribution rights of their articles.
- Authors are free to submit their works to other publications, including journals, institutional repositories or books, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in UOJM.
- Copies of UOJM are distributed both in print and online, and all materials will be publicly available online. The journal holds no legal responsibility as to how these materials will be used by the public.
- Please ensure that all authors, co-authors and investigators have read and agree to these terms.
- Works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.