Main Article Content
Dr. Marc-André Langlois, a cutting-edge virologist, Canada Research Chair in Molecular Virology and Intrinsic Immunity, and Professor in the Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Ottawa, received 1 million dollars in Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) funding to develop a nasal spray COVID-19 vaccine. We had the privilege of meeting with him virtually and having a fascinating and informative conversation on the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccines, and its effect on society.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors publishing in the UOJM retain copyright of their articles, including all the drafts and the final published version in the journal.
- While UOJM does not retain any rights to the articles submitted, by agreeing to publish in UOJM, authors are granting the journal right of first publication and distribution rights of their articles.
- Authors are free to submit their works to other publications, including journals, institutional repositories or books, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in UOJM.
- Copies of UOJM are distributed both in print and online, and all materials will be publicly available online. The journal holds no legal responsibility as to how these materials will be used by the public.
- Please ensure that all authors, co-authors and investigators have read and agree to these terms.
- Works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.